APPOINTMENTNeed Animal Removal? It's simple. Request an appointment to the right.
FOR WILDLIFE REMOVAL
CALL US TO SCHEDULE AN INSPECTION
What are you waiting for? Call us today and sleep better tonight 402-416-7232
HOW DOES IT WORKS?
(1) Give us a call to schedule an inspection
(2) After the inspection, we go over any issues discovered and explain what work is required to address the issues you are having.
(2a) We will go over any additional work (recommended and optional). This typically addresses preventive work like roof vent guards or ridge cap screening and reinforcement of other often vulnerable spots.
(2b) We will also layout any of the work you might want to do yourself to save $$!
(3) After going over the inspection we will present an estimate for the work to be done and if approved we will schedule our technicians for the soonest available date to complete Phase I of the work outlined in the estimate.
*Estimate needs to be approved by the party that is financially responsible for the work. A deposit for half of the balance is due before work will be scheduled unless other arrangements are made.
MORE SERVICES WE OFFER
- Real Estate – Wildlife Inspection Service
Buy or sell with confidence that the property is free of any wildlife issues and any dangerous waste (bats, raccoons etc.)!
Warranty included that transfers with the sale!
- Monthly Wildlife Control Plans
- Yearly Inspection Service (low cost plans to stay on top of issues before they are a problem).
- Construction – Wildlife Preventative Service
We can bulletproof your home against wildlife after construction has been completed. Bats and mice can squeeze through any opening 5/16″ or larger, that is about the size of the tip of you pinky finger!
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
What Our Clients Say About Us
"Thanks Kim and Doug for doing a great job of removing pests and look forward to receiving the bid."
"Out standing they cam right out and are so very professional I would recommend them to everyone I know because when you have a noise in your roof and your wife is scared 😟 Borland wildlife solutions are the best people to call hands down day or night they were out in know time at all with a smile we really appreciate them and my wife is very grateful and that’s worth so much to me so I’m very grateful they are the best ever thank you 💯 x for all you do."
"Steve was very professional and kind, assuring me the wildlife problem was fixable. I have complete confidence in his ability to resolve these issues."
"Called them needing safe bat removal and they came, searched and searched and found the bat. safely trapped and relocated said bat as well as located where they were coming in from. super friendly and as a bat lover, I'm happy they were able to safely relocate it without harm. 🙂 super happy with them and as much as I hope I wont need to call again, if I do I'm calling Borland! Thank you so much!!"
"Very professional! Appreciate you walking me through the process and showing me ways I can make improvements on my own as well as what I may need more help with."